Atlanta Construction Accident Attorney
Millions of Dollars Recovered for Injured Victims
Construction is regarded as a dangerous industry. When working with large equipment, heavy machinery, and dangerous materials, construction workers are constantly at risk. Although many regulations have been implemented to increase the safety of construction sites, the negligence of employers, other employees, or even product manufacturers can still lead to serious injury.
Ross Moore II, P.C. is proud to advocate on behalf of clients who have been seriously injured. We fight to obtain compensation that will care for our clients’ injuries and ensure they are cared for during the difficult times they face. We have won millions in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients and are characterized by our aggressive representation and personal service.
How can you benefit from working with the team at Ross Moore II, P.C.?
- You don’t pay any fees unless we win your case
- You get direct access to your attorney, Ross Moore
- We have won millions of dollars in compensation
- We will start your case with a FREE evaluation
To learn more about your legal options, call us at (404) 491-8511. Our Atlanta construction accident lawyer is available to review your case for free.
Leading Causes of Construction Accidents in Georgia
Although strict safety rules and regulations govern construction sites, accidents and mistakes can still result in catastrophic injuries, such as brain damage and spinal cord injuries.
Some of the most common construction accidents include:
- Falls from scaffolding
- Electric shocks
- Fires and explosions
- Falling materials
- Chemical exposure
- Crane accidents
If you have been injured, call our firm for the help you need. Our Atlanta construction accident attorney can take care of all the legal details so that you can focus on your recovery.
Seeking Compensation After a Workplace Accident
Your supervisors are expected to provide you with a reasonably safe work environment and take every precaution to ensure that you aren’t injured. If these precautions weren’t taken, you may be eligible to pursue compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and more. Depending on the facts of your case, this can be achieved through a workers’ compensation and/or personal injury claim.
After a work-related accident, you may have several options for compensation. In fact, there are four different types of claims that you may be able to pursue, including:
- Workers’ compensation: In Georgia, most employees are entitled to workers’ comp benefits after a workplace accident, regardless of who was at fault. Through this system, you would be able to recover compensation for medical bills and lost wages while you are out of work.
- Personal injury claim: If you can prove that another person or company is responsible for your injuries, you may also be able to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit—which would compensate you for pain and suffering, in addition to economic losses.
- Product liability claim: If you can prove that use of a dangerous or defective product—such as heavy machinery, equipment, tools, ladders, etc.—caused your injuries, you may be able to seek compensation through a product liability lawsuit against the manufacturer.
- Wrongful death claim: If your loved one was killed in a work-related accident, you and your family may be entitled to compensation. Depending on the facts of the case, you may be able to seek damages through a workers’ compensation claim or wrongful death lawsuit.
Contact Ross Moore II, P.C. for a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love was injured in a construction accident in Atlanta, now is the time to take action. Contact Ross Moore II, P.C. for the help you need. We work on a contingency fee basis and offer free initial consultations, so you have nothing to lose by taking the first step.
If we don’t obtain compensation on your behalf, Ross Moore II, P.C. will absorb all legal fees. Contact us today for more information!