Your Personal Injury Attorney™
After an accident, you are probably feeling intimidated and overwhelmed by the legal system. Not only that, but you are probably trying to balance physical recovery with handling all the details that inevitably arise. From talking with insurance companies to making medical appointments, you are suddenly thrown into an unfamiliar situation that could potentially impact the rest of your life.
In times of uncertainty, you need a skilled advocate who can take care of all the legal details and make sure your best interests are fought for throughout every step of your case. At Ross Moore II, P.C., that is just the kind of representation we provide. Our Atlanta personal injury attoneys are dedicated to our clients and take the time to understand their case inside and out before fighting for compensation that will meet their needs. Due to our experience, meticulous case preparation, and determination, our Atlanta personal injury lawyer has recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
statute of limitations for personal injury cases in georgia:
In the state of Georgia, individuals have two years to file a lawsuit against the person or entity that is responsible for their injury. This timeframe is known as the statute of limitations, and if the deadline is missed, it’s very likely that the state court will dismiss your case. At Ross Moore II, P.C., we work to take immediate action in building the best possible case on your behalf.
Personal Injury FAQ:
What should I do if the insurance company offers me a settlement?
- Before making any decisions about whether or not you want to accept a settlement, you should always consult with a professional injury lawyer to ensure that all expenses are being taken into account in regards to your injury. We can also help you determine the financial value of non-monetary damages such as pain and suffering. Don't settle with the insurance company on your own! We can help.
Does Georgia place damage caps on personal injury compensation?
- No. Unlike other states, Georgia ruled damage caps (placing limitations on how much you can be compensated for certain types of losses) unconstitutional.
What is Georgia's Comparative Fault Rule?
- "Comparative fault" is a statute which allows for courts to lower the amount of compensation your are eligible to receive if you are found to be in any way responsible for causing an accident, even if it is only partial fault.
Get Years of Experience on Your Side!
According to statistics, only about 5% of personal injury cases actually end up going to trial. That means that the other 95% are generally settled pretrial. This is one of the main reasons it's so important to be represented by a skilled attorney; one who can fight for your maximum compensation when discussing settlements. And if your case does end up going to trial, we are ready to fight for you to ensure you win!
Led by our founding attorney, Ross Moore, we devote extensive time and resources to each client’s case. We approach each case as if we were the injured victim, and we handle their circumstances with compassion and sensitivity. When it comes to the courtroom, however, we fiercely advocate for the best possible outcome. Our goal is not only to alleviate our client’s present needs and circumstances, but to fight for their future security as well.
With this devotion to excellence as our motivation, our firm is unafraid to handle a wide variety of personal injury cases. From car accidents to wrongful death, we will fight for just compensation. In fact, due to our personal injury attorney, Ross Moore’s, experience in appellate law, we are well-equipped with the knowledge and strategies necessary to challenge unjust legal decisions. At the end of the case, we want our clients to know that they were fought for and that our firm worked to obtain the best possible results for their future.
Looking for more information about personal injury cases in Georgia? Our attorney answers common questions in our latest personal injury blog articles:
Ross Moore II, P.C. Ross always kept me informed about the case
Ross Moore II, P.C. He was able to fight my case when no one else could
Ross Moore II, P.C. I’m so happy I found him!
Ross Moore II, P.C. We were able to resolve our claim. Thanks Ross!
Ross Moore II, P.C. Ross has been an invaluable resource in navigating our complicated auto accident claim.
Ross Moore II, P.C. My case was handled in a very professional manner.
- Free initial case consultations
- Direct access to your attorney, Ross Moore II
- We aren’t afraid to go to trial when necessary
- If we don’t win, you don’t pay